People who choose messenger diaper bag usually loves practicality and care less about the looks. As long as the bag could carry the baby diapers and necessities, it is great enough. Just as much as this bag becomes the favorite pick, there are some facts that should be put into consideration.
- It has slim design and usually fits for any gender.
- Its casual look makes your spouse willingly offer to carry the bag.
- The wide opening or cover helps you to find things easily.
- You just need to swing the bag to your side when you want to pull a diaper out.
- The medium space allows you to bring the most important items.
- One single strap makes it easy for you to grab the bag.
- You need to shift the bag to the other shoulder, since the bag only has one strap. Otherwise, you might experience shoulder fatigue and sore back.
- It gets in the way when you try to pick something from the ground.
- The bag is easy to get dirty: from contact with the ground or from your baby’s shoes.
- It has medium size, less big compared to the tote bag type.
- You might get into difficult position easily: the baby on your lap and the bag on your left side.
- If you wear it on one side of your shoulder, it could slip away.
- It could only carry the need of one baby only. Twins parents need to purchase two of this product.
The slim design of the messenger bag makes a baby sitting perfect. You could put it on one shoulder, while having both arms free for holding the baby. Within the day, don’t forget to switch side: the weight on one side only might break your shoulder. It is better to use messenger diaper bag when you have the baby on the stroller.