Many Internet users who do not know and do not even realize that a lot of evil that comes from the virtual world. people who normally would be targeted by cybercriminals from hacking to commit fraud. To avoid the bad things that can strike at any time, should the internet user be it on a computer, laptop or smartphone knows how to use the Internet safely.
Here we will give 10 tips for your internet activities can be more secure and can also avoid attacks by hackers or internet criminals.
1. Make sure the computer you’re using a security key with a strong password. In addition, the key is also the accounts that exist in the computer with strong passwords. Likewise on a smartphone, use a PIN or PATTERN security. It is advisable for every account has a different password, it is to secure every account you have. Suppose there is one account you hacked accounts while others had the same password was hacked accounts, then it’s likely all your accounts will be hacked and say goodbye in the online world. If you have multiple accounts, you can write it or save it in Notepad and then stored in a place that you feel most safe or if not in Hiddenalone.
Related: ultrawide monitor
2. When you want to enter a username, password, PIN, and others to ensure that no one who saw though was a friend near you. Kan today many tuh friends had friends, did not you know who hehe, but I hope not.
3. Keep careful of every email that comes in, do check carefully on the email is considered suspicious. Do not be too quick to believe the various bids that seem excessive and alert the sender. Hackers today are very clever, he will send an email that looks as if it came from a person or a credible source.
4. Do not do bank transactions, shopping, bill payments, or other important activities over public computers, such as the free internet facilities at the airport, in the cafe, or from smartphones, tablets, and laptops that are connected to a Wi-Fi connection that is open to general.
5. Remove the SPAM in your email. Do not give your email address to someone who is not too you know or institutions that are not so obvious. Avoid publish email addresses on social networks like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and others.
6. Make sure the website you visit is verified security and certainly reliable. The website address of a secure typically use “https: //” or a locked padlock icon will appear in green top left corner of a browser.
7. Download security application that lets you erase all personal data remotely. This will be very functional when your smartphone or tablet is lost or stolen.
8. Perform updates to existing security software of a computer. For security software is now available for any type of device, be it a computer, smartphone, tablet or laptop. This security software serves to protect the device that you have all the time. One example is a wide range of security software antivirus such as Avira and Kaspersky.
9. Avoid displaying detailed personal information such as home address, even a phone number. When you fill in data themselves with a very complete, it may be someone who is not responsible for using the information to create fake accounts even commit fraud against another person on behalf of yourself.
10. Use privacy settings or privacy settings on your social networking accounts. Make sure you can access your photos and status you are only those nearby or who are trusted. And do not take (accept) a friend request (friend requests) from people who are not sure you know him.
A few 10 tips on safe use of the Internet in public places . What was there to miss? Please share the experience of friends all the comments box that we have provided below.